Re: [OM] New web site

Subject: Re: [OM] New web site
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 14:04:24 EDT
Hi Denton:

> And where else can one follow gems like the hummingbird photography thread
>  this week???

True.  There is some great info here, eh?  And to think that all we had for so
many years were books, magazines, camera stores, and camera clubs.  It would
take lots of chance visits to camera clubs to get some of these questions
answered.  And we know what's happened to informed salespeople.  In comparison
to the Canon FD list and what I see posted on Usenet when I search under
Olympus OM or Zuiko, the stuff here is truely professional.  Bravo to the
originators for creating this and the community of OM users for participating!

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV