Re: [OM] New web site

Subject: Re: [OM] New web site
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 21:51:18 -0400
I was surprised that Zuiko hadn't atleast been reserved by someone else.
Camtech was long gone, by an Australian  computer company.  I supose if Olympus
was interested , they woulda used it by now....
I found I had uploaded my pages as something other-than HTML, so those who had
trouble might  get a more normal view now.

John