Re: [OM] Re: OM-2SP

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-2SP
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:05:34 -0400
With major surgery like circuit replacement, you should deal with someone who
also is responsible for supplying the board.
That way, if after the 2 1/2 hour installation, they find the camera still has
problems, they won't turn to you and say, "Hey, it's YOUR circuit".
If you try to buy the part from someone, it will probably be at your own risk,
that is, the part alone may cost up to $150, and there's no warranty on it.

John
Camtech