Re: [OM] Re: OM-2SP

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-2SP
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:46:00 -0700
     John,

       Having lost my first two OM's (both OM-1's) to fishing accidents, my
first chance at replacing them was with a 2sProgram. With the exception of
batteries failing in very cold weather, it has been a very reliable camera.
As with any of the OM's that use the 44 batteries, always use silver oxide
(preferrably 357's per John H ). They will give you much better life.
       I have an OM4, OM2SP, and two OM-1's. Because I'm attempting wildlife
    photography, I mostly use the autos (with winders). I use the 2s as much
    as the 4.
       Just another humble opinion :)
                                                      enjoy,
                                                        Brad