Re: [OM] The OM Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The OM Gallery
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 10:41:05 -0400
That reminds me.  I am adding a gallery of my own work to my new website (in
production).  What is the  accepted way to set up a thumbnail linked to a
larger picture.  Also what is the best format to present a picture in?  JPEG?
I got myself a SCSI Olympus ES-10 and am about to give it a workout!

John
Camtech