Re: [OM] FYI

Subject: Re: [OM] FYI
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 20:07:02 -0700
 -- Deborah wrote:

>P.S. If you had a choice between the 2N and the 4T, which would you
>choose and why?

I have only used my OM4T.  However, I researched it pretty well before
buying and there are so many improvements. The titanium is cool. It is very
difficult to form due to its great strength and high melting point. It is a
technological achievement in itself. I don't know about Nikon, but the near
$3000.00 Leica titanium is merely plated with it. The 4 series is the first
of the Olys with serious weather protection with the sealing of the camera.
The 4T got the much more reliable and better designed flexible circuit
board. Super spot meter which can average multiple readings. Excellent
center weighted meter that seldom goes wrong. Think of it this way. It is
the culmination of everything Olympus had learned up to that point in
making the best camera they could for the price.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California
mailto:wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx