Re: [OM] FYI

Subject: Re: [OM] FYI
From: ONLYOLY BW <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 20:58:14 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-08 13:33:05 EDT,
 Deborah you write:<< manual tubes are mine! -- Deborah
  P.S. If you had a choice between the 2N and the 4T, which would you
 choose and why? >>

Snip !
Hi Debroah,
The 4T - hands down.  The "Spot and Multi Spot" is great. You will love it.
I'm sure you know it uses the 280 flash.  I don't think enough of us out here
really understand the full possibilities of the Super FP flash.  I've been
playing with it the last few weeks and still don't have a good grasp yet. Not
much has been written about it that I can find.
One feature I like is the built in Dioptric correction feature, it really
helps especially if you are into macro.
The flash shoe is built in on the 4T, not so on the 2n.
The 4T also has a separate flash cord socket on the body, not so on the 2n.
Don't get me wrong, the 2n is a great body.  Hey! Look at it this way, If they
are in minty condition you only need one rational -- LUST !!  Buy them both!
Good shopping!
BW
ps:  If they have a good OM3, I would love to know about it.