Re: [OM] Radio flash triggers.

Subject: Re: [OM] Radio flash triggers.
From: "John Petrush" <jpetrush@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:58:11 -0500
Lee,

Have you considered using slave units as remote triggers?  A T-20 with the
slave sensor facing your shooting position (even if you had to use a mirror
to the the angles right) and the output facing the inside of the dome could
detect a flash on your camera.  I suspect you are far enough away that the
output of the camera mounted flash would have almost no effect in lighting
the scene, but it should trigger the slaved flash, which would in turn
trigger any other flashes strategically placed within the dome.  Such a
setup would be very portable to any location and would produce predictable
results with only modest calibration.

John P