Re: [OM] It's all for sale...

Subject: Re: [OM] It's all for sale...
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 19:54:43 EST
Hi Denton:

<< So how come no one has bought my 100/2, my favorite lens of all? >>

You are opening yourself up to price heckling.  When I posted the 100 mm
reviews earlier today I quoted some top prices out of Shutterbug.  You were
equal to that.  IMHO, folks have to really be dying for something to pay
premium Shutterbug prices.  They do, however, serve as useful *benchmarks*
here in the US market, as do the OLY Guy's prices.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV