Re: [OM] OM2/OM4 question: fill flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2/OM4 question: fill flash
From: "John Austin" <johnaustin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 18:09:17 -0800
Thanks Jeff,

I was basing how the auto fill-flash worked from reading the manufacturers
promo literature and a few friends instruction manuals. Thanks for
clarifying that point about the matrix metering. Obviously more manufactuers
hype. The issue remains that no matter how the other companies do it, Oly
users are the only ones stuck still adjusting fill-flash manually. Not a
problem from a personal standpoint, I've been doing it for years like most
of the people on this group. But it's a real turn-off for new potential Oly
users.

Regards,
John Austin