Re: [OM] How does it look?

Subject: Re: [OM] How does it look?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 16:20:24 -0800

On 2/2/2024 7:34 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:

Let me see if I am misunderstanding this incorrectly. You like the LF lens rendering of Winston. Is it because of the LF lens, the way it renders, even at smaller apertures, which does not happen with conventional 35mm alt lenses?

What happens when you use a focal reducer with an alt lens on u43?

So, you are looking for an alt lens/filter, that you can easily travel with, that can render like the LF version of Winston?

I'm looking for something(s) that will render a gentle, organic image with lots of DoF, without clinical sharp/edginess. I'm not looking for exactly what Winston is like, but that big print was one part of whatever made me think of alternate rendering.