Re: [OM] Luminous cholla

Subject: Re: [OM] Luminous cholla
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 21:34:02 -0800
On 1/26/2024 2:22 AM, Peter Klein wrote:
Or... Sharpness is *not* a bourgeois concept.

Which do you prefer?  I can't decide if I like the looser crop with the sun in
the frame:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/53488255031/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/

Or the tighter crop with just the light rays:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/53487330207/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/

Both are fine in most ways. I prefer to draw the eye toward the primary subject, when there is one. And I tend to find my eye/attention drawn toward brightness. Thus, I prefer #2, without the super bright corner pulling away from the quite bright "halos" around the cactus.

Spiky Angels Moose