[OM] News from Topaz

Subject: [OM] News from Topaz
From: usher99--- via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 22:50:26 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "usher99@xxxxxxx" <usher99@xxxxxxx>
This time of year it is cheaper to get an upgrade package but no upgrades to
Sharpen AI or Denoise are in the works so save your money for a year worth of
upgrades as none are coming.  There is an unfixed bug in sharpen AI with my OS
that slows it down.  There should be an update to Gigapixel within a couple
months though --so says Topaz.  Seems they are putting their efforts into Photo
AI though I haven't liked the lack of ability to fine tune the results.

Not good news, Mike