Re: [OM] OM-1--trial of live ND filter with simulation in Bay of Fundy

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1--trial of live ND filter with simulation in Bay of Fundy
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 21:52:20 -0800
> Thanks AG.  We didn't make it Grand Mannan Island as were interested in astro
> shots with sea stacks  and I don't think much opens there until June.
> I'd go back but would have to sell Marnie. I was told to dress for cooooold
> while standing still at 2AM in the Bay and my boots were rated to -50.  :-)
> They stayed toasty. We wore our skiing bibs--just a smidge overkill.

I have one pair of boots rated to -140. The company provided me with a
full kit of FR survival/work gear for the Slope. I'm supposed to take
this bag with me any time I leave the metro area during the winter
months. Even for personal travel. I also carry a sleeping bag in the
car for every occupant during those months too. No, I'm not sure if
it's -140F or -140C. At that point I really don't think it matters.

AK Schnozz