Re: [OM] OM-1--trial of live ND filter with simulation in Bay of Fundy

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1--trial of live ND filter with simulation in Bay of Fundy
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 18:34:56 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<<Seeing a bit more to the right would make it excellent.

You spotted my compositional dilemma in Moose-like fashion.  There is a viewing
platform off to the right (which I did not like in the frame) and it looked
like a bear to clone out. I was hoping the sharp moss /lichen/rockswith a
meandering leading line to the Falls would balance the composition adequately--
but perhaps not.  I did bracket the exposure time (favored 0.25 to 0.333 sec
over longer exposure) which remarkable can be easily hand held with LV
simulation on the OM-1 but did not "bracket" the composition.  We were working
on 3 hours sleep as out in the Park on the tidal flat with the stacks trying to
get a decent astro shot.the night before.

Mike