Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: my son comes to visit and we ride our bike

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: my son comes to visit and we ride our bikes
From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 17:31:27 +0100
Great cycling tour!

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: olympus <olympus-bounces+list=fotowiliam.nl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Namens Paul
Braun
Verzonden: donderdag 19 januari 2023 22:42
Aan: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Onderwerp: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: my son comes to visit and we ride our
bikes

Fun set of photos.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 12:30 PM Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> The second week of January was filled with joy in our home. Our son
> Moses came to visit from New Jersey, and for the first time in 3 years
> the nest was full in our little home. We have of course seen him since
> then, but always over there, most recently in May in my case and in
> August in the case of his sister. He has followed in my footsteps and
> taken up cycling, and by luck the first brevet of the year, a 200 km
> ride, was organised by the Alicante bike club during his visit—so of
> course I had signed us up, and we successfully completed the event. So
> here is a weekly blog full of cycling, love, and good food:

> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
> photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
> http://www.greatpix.eu
> http://www.frozenlight.eu
>
> Слава Україні! Героям слава!
>

> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
www.ARnewsline.org <http://www.arnewsline.org> Certified Music Junkie

"Never follow anyone. Be your own hero." -- Neil Peart

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age Before
Beauty"

"Deep inside we're all the same." -- Dennis DeYoung/Styx