Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: my son comes to visit and we ride our bike

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: my son comes to visit and we ride our bikes
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 16:51:57 -0800
On 1/19/2023 10:30 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
The second week of January was filled with joy in our home. Our son Moses came to
visit from New Jersey, and for the first time in 3 years the nest was full in our
little home. We have of course seen him since then, but always over there, most
recently in May in my case and in August in the case of his sister. He has followed in
my footsteps and taken up cycling, and by luck the first brevet of the year, a 200 km
ride, was organised by the Alicante bike club during his visit—so of course I
had signed us up, and we successfully completed the event. So here is a weekly blog
full of cycling, love, and good food:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3867

How nice, to have everyone together!

I'll have some /gołąbki, /please! We used to have an excellent Polish restaurant nearby. I have some idea how authentic, as my late wife grew up with her Polish grandmother's cooking. (Awful woman, great cook.) It folded, was reborn, then went permanently into the sunset. A shame.

I loved their /gołąbki, /among other things.

Drooling Moose/
/