Re: [OM] EDM-1 Mk1

Subject: Re: [OM] EDM-1 Mk1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 02:36:28 -0800
On 12/9/2022 12:36 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
More details to follow, but I'm rather excited. On February 4th, I'll
be performing my first live EDM event. I got back into EDM just over a
year ago, and then got derailed with learning how to DJ. That was
necessary though to open the door for me and I'm going to be firing up
the synths in front of people for the first time. It will be a hybrid
techno/dance/DJ type of set.

Here's to a great success!!!

For those keeping score, it will also be as my new-self.

Excellent! Knock 'em dead!

My ex would not approve of either the music nor me. ;)

Not her business.

AK DJ Schnozz

I suspect that, when we meet it should feature photography, not music? 😛

Quiet Side Moose