Re: [OM] *****SPAM*****: Capture One "perpetual license" changes

Subject: Re: [OM] *****SPAM*****: Capture One "perpetual license" changes
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:08:06 +0100
I dislike rentals too, but I have a dumb question: given that I do not need to
be connected to the Internet to use my Lightroom CC and given that I do not use
any Adobe cloud storage, what prevents me from using my software in perpetuity?
I realise that there would be no more upgrades, but I do not believe I would
lose the ability to edit my images.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman