Re: [OM] New York Pastiche

Subject: Re: [OM] New York Pastiche
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 16:14:44 -0700
On 11/2/2022 9:35 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 11/1/2022 02:23 AM, Moose wrote:
This may get organized, some day. In the meantime, for your delectation, random
things that caught my eye in NY in
September.<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2022/New%20York>

The small thumbnails don't do many of them justice. Click the sides of the
photos to move forward and back.

Travelin' Moose
I love all the close up shots and your perspective - as always, nice photos.

Thanks!
I like these:
9144095crofm

I like it, too, although it should probably not be viewed when highly caffeinated. 😉 A fortuitous accident, when I pushed the button for HR, unwittingly thinking I was taking a single shot.

9143871croof30

A fortuitous beam of sun lit these up so they reminded me of flames.

Shaky Moose