Re: [OM] New York Pastiche

Subject: Re: [OM] New York Pastiche
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 16:04:08 -0700
On 11/1/2022 5:40 PM, MICHAEL GORDON via olympus wrote:
Wonderfully diverse eclectic collection of excellent images

Thanks!

Folks like Mike on TOP tend to write about how a photographer needs defined projects and  subject focused work. But that's only if one want to make money at it. and that can be a trap. Bob W. was making money pushing pretty pix of Maine for tourists. When he tired of that, and tried selling pretty pix of Scotland in Maine, they didn't sell.

enhanced by rich turtle content.

Always, if possible. I suspect the stone one is meant to be a tortoise, given the surrounding hares. 😁 There's no real scale of the snapper snout. It was quite a bit larger than the one we got off the road.

Look forward to more images from your trip.

Me too!. They'll be coming along - with turtle content!

This year's Fabulous Fall Color, including your front yard (and our trusty steed) will be found, as well. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2022/Massachusetts&image=_A165575rotcroofm.jpg>

Back Home Moose