Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2022: four portraits with the OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2022: four portraits with the OM4T
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:09:02 -0400
On 10/11/2022 1:19 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
My current love in the camera world is the Olympus OM4T, and I have been using
it quite a bit this year. I am cheating with these 4 images because they were
taken over the summer, but I just scanned the resulting negatives this week. I
have also been using them as test images for the Topaz AI Sharpen software,
which I just let do its auto thing from within Lightroom.

In any event, here are four portraits, all taken with the OM4T, and all (with
one exception) with the 35-70mm lens I recently acquired.

Eri, my favourite model:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bCmvbCJ/A
Film: Ilford XP2 Super

A growing family:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Jb4mWPH/A
Film: Fomapan 100

Edinburgh Fringe:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-MTmsCWH/A
Film: Fuji Acros

Pensive woman:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-trVdpW5/A
Film: Ilford HP5 Plus

This is my favorite. I'd crop to 5x4 format, losing the right side. Nice art photo; perfect background/bokeh. I might play with grain, although this may be one of the very few where the grain enhances the image, to my taste.

Moose D'Opinion