Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2022: four portraits with the OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2022: four portraits with the OM4T
From: MICHAEL GORDON via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 08:10:43 -0400
Cc: MICHAEL GORDON <usher99@xxxxxxx>
OM 4T loaded and in use during much anticipated Moose and Carol visit.  I hope
I get a few nice shots.  Oh, I have the little doohickey attachment that makes
holding the cam in portrait mode more secure. Put in use several years ago when
Moose kindly sent it to me.   Marnie liked it too but she liked the 2 series
better and but now is fully Moosified digital.

Still sometimes analog with no apologies, Mike