Re: [OM] Not so Fuzzy

Subject: Re: [OM] Not so Fuzzy
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:45:10 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
 <<Looking forward to seeing some evidence of
<<your travels eventually.  I see that Mike G. has been visiting the secret
<<Olympus factory in WY.

Indeed.  While on horseback Marnie and I did spot evidence for the near
mythical secret WY Olympus factory.  With all due respects to esteemed list
member John Lind we believe the factory is actually located in the Big Horn
basin and not the Great Basin as initially postulated.  See below:

https://johnlind.tripod.com/omwyfactory.html

There are published comments from those in the know that Oly still has some new
old stock of the designed but never officially released OM tilt-shift bellows
and early stock of the long promised long FL macro lens for MFT.   I have not
yet had a chance to process the images from our sightings.  At least I had a
GM-5 on me.

Rumor monger, Mike