[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: summer, dogs, cycling, pelota valenciana

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: summer, dogs, cycling, pelota valenciana
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 21:01:17 +0200
The last week of July was a typical summer week, with work but few or no
meetings and a rather quiet office. I still did my cycling, of course, the only
concession to high temperatures being to start early also on weekends, so as to
be done with the hard part of the ride (climbing) before it got too hot. One
day I had a nice surprise, happening upon a local tournament of a traditional
form of handball called pelota valenciana, and meeting some friendly people in
the process. There are some cute dogs in the blog as well. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3705
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3705>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman