[OM] IMG: four portraits with my "new" OM4T

Subject: [OM] IMG: four portraits with my "new" OM4T
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 07:57:28 +0200
I have been enjoying very much my OM4T camera and the Zuiko lenses I have
acquired: 28, 50, 85 and 35-70.
I just scanned a recently developed roll of Fuji Acros, which once again
confirmed to me that it is my favourite film, with the high price a bit of a
drawback.

Here are four portraits from that roll, all shot with the 50mm lens.

My son playing with his cat:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-kbjLHf5/A

Euclid the Samoyed with a sad face:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-3WkSfB4/A

My son and daughter-in-law during a rainy walk on the Manhattan Bridge:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-KDKnbxG/A

And back home in Alicante, our friend Lucas:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-CZff8DX/A

I love the bokeh of the 50mm Zuiko in the Manhattan Bridge image.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx