Re: [OM] mZ 100-400: first impressions of a late starter

Subject: Re: [OM] mZ 100-400: first impressions of a late starter
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 13:23:26 +0100
Pedant II Correction Alert!

Take note, Moose, that Joel mentions "taking the PL 14-150 + MMF"

Yes, "+MMF" - in other words, it's the Panasonic 4/3 LEICA D VARIO-ELMAR
14-150mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH, not a m4/3 lens at all.

A very fine lens which I bought for use on a touring holiday many years ago,
and foolishly sold on my return. But I bought a replacement, it was so good.

It currently sits, via MMF, on a GH4R.

Piers