Re: [OM] mZ 100-400: first impressions of a late starter

Subject: Re: [OM] mZ 100-400: first impressions of a late starter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 01:45:48 -0700
On 6/29/2022 3:35 PM, DZDub wrote:
DHL brought my mZ 100-400 from Map Camera in Japan a day earlier than
expected.  When does that happen?  Feeling a good vibe.

International sales from Japan seem to have worked out well for me again.
The lens looks perfect and shoots beautifully.  So happy.

It is definitely a beast.  Marginally broader and heavier than the DZ
50-200.  I'm a bit surprised, despite the warnings on all sides.
Everything about m43 has been anything but micro so far.