Re: [OM] OM camera straps blue black, body and rear lens covers ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM camera straps blue black, body and rear lens covers ?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 15:25:23 -0700
Song Village !!!!

Ah yes, you did say so but somehow thought that was a bit later. One false neg
rapid test could be an issue, but you have robust hybrid immunity at this
point.  Too many respiratory droplets for my cautious physician side to
approve, but then you don't require that.

It's always a balancing act, this life. Cross the street now? Or never?

I, and I can say we, have had a number of the most profound experiences of our lives there. When we "got" that we should not go on the Iona trip we had planned and that we might not get our money back, it was "oh, well". As it turned out, last minutes sign-ups bailed us out.

When we thought we might not make Song Village, because of an apparent registration site SNAFU, we were running around, shrieking, like chickens sans heads. 😁 (It fills up in less than an hour.)

We spent the last 7-10 days being extra careful, wearing masks, no indoor restaurants in our travels, etc., just to have the best odds of no Covid for tomorrow's tests.

Long covid is no picnic and can occur  with "breakthrough" infections.  I
suspect all will be OK or at least not a disaster.

I'm really not worried.

We'll see what you think of the phone vs Garmin.  So far Garmin is winning.

By a nose, with limited data. I last had tried phone vs Garmin with an iPhone
Xs, so this one is three generations later.

That wren was really belting it out.  Nicely caught.

Thanks to Pro Mode, 102 frames in three batches, to combine two and "get the shot".
😁

On the Road Again Moose