Re: [OM] OM camera straps blue black, body and rear lens covers ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM camera straps blue black, body and rear lens covers ?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 12:44:26 -0700
On 5/26/2022 1:48 AM, Olaf Iwert wrote:
Dear all,

I am still looking for:

blue black genuine OM camera straps (like supplied with OM 4/4ti/3ti

Nope

original body caps (analogue)

original rear lens covers (analogue)

You say plural. How many are you looking for? I have many, but they are
(mostly?) on bodies and lenses.

55 and 72mm lens caps (analogue)

I could do one 55 mm. Only a couple of lenses used a 72 mm cap, and I sold mine
on with the 90/2 it came on.

OM 1n and OM 2n in black in like new condition

I have an OM-1n in really good condition, except:
Light smudges on the bottom.
Top is perfect - with hot shoe on. Many years with shoe on have left surface marks in the paint. I have unused repair part OM-1 top plates, but not OM-1n

I have an OM-2n in really good condition, except:
Wear arcs above the strap lugs.
Minor marks on bottom.
Scratches on the film box top holder on the back. I do have repair part, unused
backs.

I'm packing for a weekend trip, starting tomorrow. Any further discussion must
await Monday.

Spare Parts Moose