Re: [OM] OM camera straps blue black, body and rear lens covers ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM camera straps blue black, body and rear lens covers ?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 21:53:28 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Song Village !!!!

Ah yes, you did say so but somehow thought that was a bit later. One false neg
rapid test could be an issue, but you have robust hybrid immunity at this
point.  Too many respiratory droplets for my cautious physician side to
approve, but then you don't require that.  Long covid is no picnic and can
occur  with "breakthrough" infections.  I suspect all will be OK or at least
not a disaster.

We'll see what you think of the phone vs Garmin.  So far Garmin is winning.

That wren was really belting it out.  Nicely caught.

Impatient, Mike, AKA the pot calling the kettle black.