Re: [OM] Format Change

Subject: Re: [OM] Format Change
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 01:50:20 -0700
On 4/27/2022 1:14 AM, Ian Manners wrote:
Hi AG,

<Snipped>

OM Content -

Bought myself a E-M1 Mark II today, as I tend to buy
superceeded stuff, dusted off the 12-60mm lense and u43
adapter which I havent used for a long time, so hoping to
finally get more time to share with the list.

I have a friend here who has gone that way, E-M1 II, adapter and 4/3 system lenses. He's very happy with that. He feels the old, PDAF lenses work better on the new body.

Almost got the
12-40mm f2.8 Pro II lense with the body but figured I need
to start using what I have. Been packing up some of my
older E bodies etc to find new homes with family.

He's finally been dong that, getting rid of the E- bodies.

Clearing out my old life.

Not sure what that may entail, but the very best of luck with it!

OM One Moose