Re: [OM] Format Change

Subject: Re: [OM] Format Change
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:14:53 +1000 (AEDT)
Hi AG,

<Snipped>

Thirdly, as the picture shows, there is something else in play. Format
Change. I've been transitioning and that has taken quite a bit of a
toll on things. It's a LONG LONG LONG process. The physical changes
take time, but the social changes are exceptionally difficult and
challenging. I've had to lay low as this stress (combined with the
other stresses) has been rough.

Ya, I have to do something similiar, I have far to much audio
gear including mixing consoles and guitar amps, keyboards
etc still in storage, really want to slim it all down and go a lot
more digital, get rid of my old recorders and just stick to DAWs.
Have managed to get rid of some stuff in moving from Perth
to Melbourne which is kind of cathartic, donated the stuff to
the music school at my old university in Perth before I left
but only a start. Nothing like a change in life but um, not
as drastic as yours :)

All in all, I haven't really taken many pictures over the past dozen
months. Lots of distractions from photography and different priorities
for a bit. At some point I will be merging EDM with photography, but
at the moment my priorities are the music and my personal health.

OM Content -

Bought myself a E-M1 Mark II today, as I tend to buy
superceeded stuff, dusted off the 12-60mm lense and u43
adapter which I havent used for a long time, so hoping to
finally get more time to share with the list. Almost got the
12-40mm f2.8 Pro II lense with the body but figured I need
to start using what I have. Been packing up some of my
older E bodies etc to find new homes with family. Clearing
out my old life.

Keep smiling

Cheers
Ian Manners