Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/2/2022: a walk in Copenhagen

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/2/2022: a walk in Copenhagen
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 23:59:16 +0000
Cc: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This is, by far, my favorite of the lot. I’m still amazed that you had time to
level the camera (straight lines across the ceiling tiles), compose, and shoot,
before they disembarked.

On an unrelated note, any listees in CPH? I’ll have a day long layover later
this year, would be good to run into an actual OM fan, even if we’re not all
shooting OMs…

Siddiq

On Feb 24, 2022, at 23:25, Nathan Wajsman