[OM] IMG: Copenhagen

Subject: [OM] IMG: Copenhagen
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 15:24:40 +0100
I was on business in Copenhagen at the end of February, and of course I also
walked around a bit during my free time. I previously showed you photos from my
visit to Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek; in this gallery I take you on a walk around
central Copenhagen, starting in Vesterbro, a part of town that used to be
populated to a high extent by junkies and prostitutes but is now thoroughly
gentrified, and continuing in the centre proper. As always in my city
galleries, there is a fair amount of street art, and this time there was also
an event going on, CPH Light Festival, with installations around the city. A
relatively short gallery of 42 photos is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/cph_feb2022/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx