[OM] om4ti nostalgia

Subject: [OM] om4ti nostalgia
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 11:39:00 -0700
I got my hands on an OM-4Ti. I guess my memory is not what I thought. The
viewfinder is not so easy with glasses. I forgot about that. The shutter sound
is louder than I remember. It is smaller and lighter than I remember,
especially sitting next to an A7Riii. However, the 35-80mm lens is much heavier
than I remember.

Other than that, the flip out screen does not seem to work. We have come a long
way with digital and what we are now used to.

The downside of film photography today is cost and getting it processed. I have
some Provia... Let's see, $17 per roll (at 5 rolls with tax + shipping) -
Glazer's. And develop at citizens photo at $8.50/roll minus shipping. So about
$0.75 per shot.

At that rate I would guess a few people on this list would be broke in no time.
Especially if they live in Alaska.

WayneS