[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: New York

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: New York
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 09:52:27 +0100
We spent the last week of 2021 visiting my son, daughter-in-law and the
grand-pets in Weehawken, NJ, just across the river from Manhattan. So we spent
most of the time exploring New York City. I have previously posted my galleries
of NYC and also of our visit to MoMA, so in this collection the focus is more
on the family and on people in general:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3501
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3501>

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. This completes my
20th year of posting PAWs. On to the 21st year!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws