[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Pictures from an Exhibition

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Pictures from an Exhibition
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:01:06 +0100
The main event in the second week was the opening of the first art exhibition
at our office, consisting of art made by ourselves. This is the first activity
of our new art club, WeArt, started by this rarest of individuals, an extrovert
Finn who recently joined our department. I participated in this activity as
well, of course, but I also documented the setting up on the Thursday evening
after work. So a rather colourful small set this week, with lots of serious and
pleased people. Also some cute dogs and my usual cycling landscapes. It’s all
here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3458

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"