[OM] IMG: a visit with Aurelio Ayela

Subject: [OM] IMG: a visit with Aurelio Ayela
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 07:27:49 +0100
Something different. We have a newly started art club at the office, called
WeArt. The person who took the initiative is a new Finnish colleague, Kari, who
is the only extrovert Finn I have ever met. Last Friday we had our first club
outing, a visit with local artist Aurelio Ayela, who showed us around a new
exhibition in a rather unique location, three natural caves inside the mountain
at the top of which is Castillo Santa Barbara. He explained his works to our
group of 25 or so people, and afterwards we retired to a local bar where the
conversation continued.

My role in the club is to be its treasurer and web master. The web site is a
simple blog. Here is the entry of our visit with Aurelio, with some photos
taken in absolutely horrible lighting conditions:

https://we-art.info/a-visit-with-aurelio-ayela/
<https://we-art.info/a-visit-with-aurelio-ayela/>

There is also a link to a longer article about Aurelio, in Spanish.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx