Re: [OM] Holiday Cactus - Jim Nichols Edition

Subject: Re: [OM] Holiday Cactus - Jim Nichols Edition
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 21:32:16 +0100
Jim was was one of a kind - a curious mind in many respects, a humble soul as
few are, and a robust experimenter as I wish I was.

He hit upon the leica and oly lists as some of of us did, perhaps by chance.
And found there a community (or two) that shared some of his concerns.

He also found virtual friends over there (I’m meaning here too, of course)

Your tribute to the gear he loved is wonderful Ken. Thank you for that.

Your picture is, of course, also WOW !

Long live Jim's enduring legacy , and I mean both photgraphically and as a
human being whose teachings I will remember as long as I live.

Amities

Philippe