[OM] Nathan's PAD 23/11/2021: after the storm

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/11/2021: after the storm
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 07:54:34 +0100
Monday night Spain was hit by the season’s first winter storm. In the northern
part of the country, especially in the mountains, there was snow. Here on the
Mediterranean coast nothing of that sort, but still lots of rain, wind, hail
and thunder throughout the night. Tuesday morning, while driving to work, I
stopped on the beach. The storm was over but the clouds were beautiful:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-RgR89kT/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-RgR89kT/A>

A bit later, same couple and dog but from a different angle:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-KH2DszW/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-KH2DszW/A>

The temperature was about 10-12C, cold by our standards, and so the hail was
melting away slowly:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-knFHtcX/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-knFHtcX/A>

This is as close as we ever get to seeing white stuff on the ground.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx