[OM] Crescent Moondish

Subject: [OM] Crescent Moondish
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 11:34:24 -0900
Crescent Moondish - Bethel, Alaska.

Crescent Moondish. Bethel, Alaska. Olympus E-M1mk2 with Leica DG
Summilux 15/1.7 lens. Converted in Adobe Lightroom CC.

OK, I will admit. It's cold over here in Bethel. It's been subzero,
but with wind. There are no trees or terrain to stop anything. As
Bethel is located right in the river delta, being so far inland, it's
still only a few feet above sea level.

The E-M1mk2 has performed pretty much flawlessly, even though I
haven't. I took about 1600 pictures yesterday and the day before, and
will still get in another few hundred today. The Leica lens has a bit
of distortion, but otherwise is a really sweet performer and this
camera/lens combination has been absolutely amazing for taking
equipment pictures inside our telco facilities. I have been using the
LED light panel for a couple locations where the lights are nearly
non-functional.

I do love Alaska, but when a seriously cold week sneaks in on you, it
can be a bit jarring.

http://zone-10.com/d1/node/410

AK Schnozz