[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Busot, Aarhus, Copenhagen

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Busot, Aarhus, Copenhagen
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 07:34:54 +0100
The first week of November started with my birthday and the usual low-key
celebration, and continued with my usual November visit to Denmark. So a rather
long blog for the week, with walks in my hometown Aarhus and in Copenhagen.
Some of these photos are in the galleries from the two cities, but most are
new, and there are lots of people of various ages:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3444

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx