[OM] IMG: Copenhagen in the rain

Subject: [OM] IMG: Copenhagen in the rain
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:19:19 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
I am positive Jim would approve.  Thank you for posting.
I don't know how I missed the sculpture of Niels Bohr when in Copenhagen.  As
you likely know his mother was the daughter of David Adler of the Danish Jewish
banking family and thus he was considered Jewish by the Nazis.
He was able to flee to Sweden.   Good thing too as he was instrumental in
laying the mathematical foundation for quantum mechanics. Curiously Heisenberg
thought of him more of a philosopher  and not a physicist.

Mike