Re: [OM] IMG: New Glasses

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: New Glasses
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 20:19:28 +0100
My eye doctor recommended two pairs of glasses. I have one pair that is used
for work, with the upper half optimised for 45 cm (computer screen) and the
lower half for 30 cm (reading). And the second pair is for everything else,
such as walking, cycling or driving. It is a bit of a nuisance, but so be it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx