[OM] The Evening of Hallows

Subject: [OM] The Evening of Hallows
From: MICHAEL GORDON via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 20:30:56 -0400
Cc: MICHAEL GORDON <usher99@xxxxxxx>
Suitably spooky, Moose.  Nicely done.  You reached for an alt dot lens for the
interesting rendering.  C. 58/1.2 ?

You may  have to fill us in on the symbolism.
Perhaps in this context the bell would symbolize death and the candle the
spirit in an excommunication procedure for devil worshippers.  We do live near
Salem which is undoubtedly the place not to be tonight.  I suppose that makes
me an occult expert as much as Sarah Palin is a Russia expert.

Moose provided a trick and a treat, Mike