Re: [OM] IMG: New Glasses

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: New Glasses
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 16:48:08 +0100
I have the top of the range Zeiss progressive lenses, with their best coating and photochromic darkening, fitted in Titanflex frames. Great for driving. The only thing I don't like about them is the price. I can't use them with a computer though - different magnification for different parts of the screen with a 24inch, 16 to 10 ratio screen.

Mike

Hi Moose,

Thanks for asking. My new bifocals are great for driving and walking around. I still need to get some computer lenses so that I don't get my neck in a crick. You are the second Californian who has mentioned Zeiss progressive lenses to me. Are they really that great? I always suspected they were sort of a compromise.