[OM] IMG: New Glasses

Subject: [OM] IMG: New Glasses
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 12:42:19 -0500
After avoiding visits to my ophthalmologist during the worst of the pandemic, I really needed new glasses and a checkup. I finally received my new bifocals yesterday, and shot a selfie to share with my sons. Since I don't do selfies very often, I decided to add it to my Gallery for my friends to view. The cap is normally not a part  of a proper portrait, but, after several years of scalp surgery for skin cancer, it serves a purpose.

For you younger guys, particularly those with receding hairlines, wear your Tilly hat or get a cap.  Take a hint from one who wishes he had learned the lesson much earlier.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20211021-DSCF3497.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA