Re: [OM] IMG: Leg Vise from the Past

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Leg Vise from the Past
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 08:51:08 -0500
Thanks, Jan.  Next time, maybe I will take time to open the door and move the car to get more working room and better light.  The lower part of the vise does have some interesting details of hand craftsmanship as opposed to machine shop fabrication.  But that means I would have to clean up the mess that always accumulates on a workbench.