[OM] Nathan's PAD 9/10/2021: a ride to Relleu

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/10/2021: a ride to Relleu
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 22:03:38 +0200
Relleu is a town about 32 km from my house, in the inland mountains. I like
cycling there from time to time, although it is a reasonably tough ride. But
the 15 km between Aigües and Relleu constitute one of the nicest rides around
here.

The road:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vN8qVZT/A

An impressive country house about halfway between the two towns, a place where
I almost always stop to take a picture (and to pee, multitasking):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-t7KdKF4/A

Finally, Relleu comes into view:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sNHCs5n/A

As the clouds indicate, I did get a bit of rain during this ride, but nothing
to worry about. It just slowed me down a bit on the rather technical descent
back to sea level where I live.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman